Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Holy Family, Batman



Today I got to go for yet another long car ride. Man, I wish these people would stop dragging me all over the place. I would think they would figure out I hate being buckled in this seat. I scream half the time I am in it. I'll keep working on them and pretty soon I'll have them wrapped around my finger.

After the long ride, I went to a party. I think it was for me. Everyone kept holding me and giving me kisses. I later found out that the party was for my Great Aunt Jackie. Bummer. While I was there I got to meet a whole bunch of family members including my Great Grandma and Grandpa McWilliams; my Great Aunts Jackie (Happy Birthday!), Paula, Karen, Sharon, and Jo Anne; My Great Uncle Gary and Karl; and my cousin Michele. Wow. I think I am going to have some problems remembering people's names. I think I have 1 Great Great Grandma, 4 sets of great grandparents, 4 sets of grandparents, 2 Aunts, 1 Uncle, 12 Great Aunts, 5 Great Uncles and more than I can count cousins. I hope there is not a test.

Well, I am getting hungry. So it's time to call mommy. WAAAAAAH, WAAAAAAH, WAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment