Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Drew, you're so cute but don't take after your mommy

I started giggling this week. Mommy was changing my diaper when I let my first chuckle out. Mommy was so excited that she called daddy in to observe my next giggle fit. But, I wouldn't do it when daddy was in the room. Once daddy left, I did it again. I'm sneaky.

I went bowling with mommy and daddy last night. Since Shawn and Karin were off celebrating their anniversary, mommy and daddy both bowled. I spent some quality time with "Uncle" Marc and DVD. I was giggling for them too.

I've been congested on and off for the past few weeks and daddy thought it was time to get it checked out. So, he made a doctor's appointment for me today. I have an ear infection and I think I'm starting to take after my mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment