Sunday, January 08, 2006

With a Moo Moo here...

Mommy, Daddy and Grandma Susie took me to the Farm Show. We started out by looking at some of the food. They wouldn't even let me have a sip of their chocolate milk shake. How rude!!! Oh, and since mommy was around, daddy wouldn't let me have any of his diet soda either. Come on daddy, stand up for yourself.

They kept finding these things and sticking my head through them to take pictures. I don't understand. I just stared at them and they would laugh. Do I look that silly?


We saw lots of animals. My favorites were the sheep, chickens and ducklings. Anything that moved around, caught my attention. I watched some horses trot around in a circle. The best part was that they were wearing bells and they were noisy.


Can't wait until the farm show rolls around again next year. I'll definitely be there (if mom and dad will take me).

No comments:

Post a Comment