Sunday, February 12, 2006

Fussey in the snow

It snowed over night. We got about 6" of snow and daddy was excited to take me outside. We stayed inside during the morning hours. Mommy was called off at Hershey so we went to Harrisburg for Winterfest. They had snow tubing, some skiiers with a small ramp and best of all, Hershey Bears players. Coco was there along with Arsene and Fussey. Fussey is my favorite. I'm going to get a jersey with his name on the back. Daddy got a picture of me with the players.

After Winterfest, we headed home. We didn't stay out too long because mommy didn't want me to get cold. We warmed up in the car on the way home. Since Daddy had shoveled the sidewalk this morning, there was a small mound of snow for me to play in. Mommy stood me in front of it, then let me put my mittens in it and then I sat on the mountain of snow. I loved it. Can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment