Sunday, February 05, 2006

Isaacs is Great

Mommy and Daddy decided to go to Isaacs for lunch today. I really like the decorations in that place. There were kites and lights all over the ceiling and my high chair looked like a flamingo. Not only were the decorations great, they had great things for me to snack on. They gave me goldfish pretzels but Daddy snatched those up and ate them all. Oh well, I'll show him. I'll eat the box of crayons that are on the table. Don't worry. The box said non-toxic. I had Mommy check before I gnawed on them.
Then, I got ahold of the pickle mix that Mommy was snacking on. Mommy can't resist my cute little face when I look at her with my big blue eyes. I wanted some and I wasn't going to give up until I got a pickle, darn it!!! So, Mommy grabbed one of the biggest cucumbers that she could find and gave me a taste. Mommy and Daddy both looked at each other in shock when I didn't even wince from the taste. I loved it. I just kept sucking on the cucumbers, pickles, and carrots. Mmmmmm!!!!
Daddy even let me try some lemon from his drink. I liked that too. I didn't make any silly faces for that one either. He called me a crazy kid. Can I help it if I like to eat healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment