Saturday, April 01, 2006

Look out for the Small Fry

This was the worst Hershey Bears game I have seen in my lifetime (all 9 months of it). The Bears got whipped by the Philadelphia Phantoms. I think the score ended up being 6-2. Daddy predicted that one before the game even started. Apparently the Bears played last night and beat the other team like 7-2. Oh well, I still made the best of it.

I got to visit with some pretty ladies before the game. Jen Paul and Lindsy Franz were both at the game. Of course I flirted with both of them. It's so easy...two pretty girls and I'm so darn adorable.

I got to be small fry of the game. Coco came over and plopped in the chair next to me. I wasn't expecting that because I jumped. Once I got used to Coco, I smothered him in kisses. Then, we stood up and Coco gave me this stuffed thing that looks like a bunch of french fries. If they were supposed to be french fries, they didn't taste too good. After visiting with Coco, we went back to our seats to watch the rest of the 2nd period. It was getting ugly, so I got cranky. Mom walked with me through the entire 3rd period just to keep my mind off of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment