When we arrived at the cemetary, the flowers were there and they looked gorgeous. There were gerbers and daisies everywhere. Mommy and Daddy sat a blue teddy bear beside the flowers and they told me that the blanket that he was holding said God Bless Baby. There were lots of people there to say goodbye and support Mom and Dad. They have wonderful friends.
Reverend Miller came and said a few words for you too. After the ceremony, we went to Hoss' to eat and talk. I got passed around many times, but I don't mind. I just love to entertain.
Ryan, we would like to say a few things to you. I hope you're listening.Dear Ryan,
Although we can't be together, we will think about you every day. Whether it's seeing another baby or me growing up so fast, Mom and Dad will remember you. I'm too young to be able to remember this whole event, but Mom has told me that she will make sure that she tells me about you.
I'm sure that we would have been the best of friends. We would have played in the mud together, caught salamanders together, played sports, watched football and hockey and done all of the fun stuff that brothers do.
Mom and Dad loved you so much! They will not stop loving you either. Please watch over us from above and say hi to all of our family members that have left us over the years. You'll find Great Grandpa Rupp, Great Grandpa Trish, Grandpa Barry, Uncle Tim, Great Great Grandpa Trish, and Great Uncle Tony. I'm sure that they were there with loving arms to greet you.
Take care "Little King". We love you and miss you very much.
Love always,
Drew, Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment