They kept telling me that I was headed for the beach. They described the beach like a big swimming pool and lots of sand. Ehhh...It sounded pretty cool to me so I decided to go along with the plan.
We got to Ocean City pretty early and Dad said that we had some time to kill. So, we went to a few stores and looked at some pretty neat stuff. Then, Daddy's cell phone rang and it was Grammy. She wanted to know what we were going to do for lunch. I didn't know everyone was coming down to the beach to visit me. What fun!!!
We went to Bull on the Beach and had a good lunch. I saw Grammy, Grandpa Bob, Auntie Kelly, Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. YAY!!! This is going to be a good week.
We ate in that evening. Mac and Cheese and corn on the cob. Mmmmm!!! I ate and then I decided to share some kisses with Great Grandma!!!

Saturday night was pretty uneventful. Mom and Dad put me to bed pretty early and then they went out with Auntie Kelly to enjoy the night life.
Sunday morning I woke up bright and early to have lunch on the balcony with Great Grandma. It was such a beautiful morning and I sat out there for quite awhile.

We were staying at the Carousel and they have a pretty big lobby. So, we went down to check it out. Inside the lobby, there was an ice rink, a little cafe, a swimming pool, hot tub, a little store, an arcade, and a few riding toys. I loved the Clifford the dog riding toy. He was lots of fun.

Mom and Dad then took me out to the beach for my first look at the ocean and the sand. I liked it so much that I ate a handful of sand. I didn't like it too much. I tried to spit it out but it just stuck to my tongue. YUCK!!!
Dinner time was pizza at Grotto Pizza. The family loves to go there to eat pizza. They had balloons for me which entertained me for the rest of the evening. The balloon had me so worked up that I didn't want to lay down that evening.
There was plenty of space and time for exploration in our room. I don't think I've ever seen so many cabinets. I had to open each one to see what I could find.

Monday morning was loads of fun. I woke Mom and Dad up bright and early so that they could take me bike riding. I got my first look at the boardwalk. We rode bikes for nearly an hour and they let me walk around on the boards all by myself for a little while.



We went back to Carousel and got dressed to go to the beach. I had some time to sit in the sand and play. I love sand and I love the water. I had a blast. I didn't want to sit in my little wading pool. I had to be in the water.
I found a new fun ride. It was the carousel in the lobby. Great Grandma and Grandpa keep giving me quarters so that I can ride it.

Then, we headed back to the room so that we could get ready to see Michele. Michele is Aunt Veronica's roommate from college and she works in OCMD during the summer. We went to a restaurant to have some lunch and talk with Michele. She's having a great time down here and I want to join her.




No comments:
Post a Comment