Sunday, August 20, 2006

Drummin' with Blueberries

On Friday night, Mom and Dad had to go to Hershey for a meeting. I went along and hung out with the characters. I think I fell in love with Milk Dud. I was giving kisses and flirting all night long.
After the meeting, we practically ran through the park so that we could catch the Trash Time show. I loved all of the action and lights on the stage. Those guys could really keep a beat. I danced through part of it. It was amazing.
After the show, we all went down and rode the carousel. It was my first time riding it. Daddy took some pictures, but they didn't turn out so well...we were going too fast.

When I got up Saturday morning, Mommy had some blueberries for me to eat. I think they are the best thing that I ever tasted.

Mommy and I went to a wedding. It was my first wedding too. Nicki and Don were lucky because I sat through the ceremony with very little problems. We didn't stay at the reception too long because Mommy could tell that I was getting tired.
Mommy loaded me in the car and we headed west on Route 30 to go visit Granny. I fell asleep on the way and didn't wake up until we got there.

I visited with Uncle Tony and Grampy Andy while they were cutting trees apart out back. Of course I was interested in what they were doing because they were playing with big tools.
Luigi and Mindy were there too. I played with Luigi a lot. We had Gatorade bottles, cardboard and squeaky toys. He liked to give me kisses and jump all over me. He scared me a little bit. But, Mommy took care of him for me by telling him "NO"!!!

We met Daddy at Subway that night for some dinner because he was with Hershey all day.
On Sunday, Daddy had to go to Hershey again. So, it was just Mom and I hanging out again for most of the day. Mom played with me in the play yard and we even went outside for a little bit. After going outside, Mom thought I needed another bath because I was playing in the dirt.
She made me a good dinner. I had mac and cheese with carrots and peas. YUM!! Then, I ate a whole can of madarin oranges. Oh, and I helped Mom with her spaghetti too. She called me a little piggy and asked where I'm storing it all at. I just giggled at her.
I got back in the play yard again and played a little more. Mom tried to get some cleaning done. I must have either been really full or really tired cause I fell asleep on the floor. Aren't I cute?


Here's the latest picture of my top gums. I think there are some teeth trying to poke their way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment