As for my favorite food, see if you can guess what it is. Look closely. They're not blemishes on my head and face.
Mmmmmm...GRAPES!!! I ate a whole bag of them by myself this week. Mom and Dad got tired of cutting them in half. But, I said thankyou each time they gave me a handful.
Cooking is fun. Especially with Daddy. He was making some chili for a cookoff and I told him that I wanted to help. I got a spoon and dug in. The best part was when I started throwing it around the kitchen. When I did, Mommy would just squeal and I would giggle my little heart out. Mommy said that I made the best chili in the entire world.
When I start to get tired, I like to read. I'm in control of turning the pages and pointing out neat things in the book. You just have to make sure that you are paying attention to me and talking to me throughout the entire book.
No comments:
Post a Comment