Wednesday, April 11, 2007

On a happier note...

I spent some time with Granny while Mommy was visiting Veronica and Daddy was working on the basement. Here are some things that we did.
Uncle Tony asked me to mow the grass. Hey, I get to ride the tractor, SURE!!!

Time for a break. So, we resorted to the trampoline.

A day's work is never done. So, I told Granny to relax on the couch and I swept the kitchen floor. Luigi helped/pushed me around.

Ahhh, but there's always time for a good book. One of my favorites at Granny's...

Then, Easter came hopping along. We visited Granny again on the 7th. She was taking me to an Easter Egg hunt. I had no idea what this was but Mom and Dad were coaching me all week long. Mom bought these plastic eggs, put them in a basket and then dumped them all over the front yard. She was showing me what I was supposed to do. "Pick them up, put them in the basket and run for more." When she finally got them picked up, I took the basket and dumped them all over my head. I kept faking her out. I knew what I was doing but didn't want to let her know that.

So, when it came time for the Easter Egg Hunt with Granny, I was a pro. Granny held the basket and I ran for the eggs. I didn't just pick one up at a time, I "double fisted" those eggs. Granny and I are a good pair.
UP...

AND IN...

And, I met the Easter Bunny. Hi Easter Bunny!!!

After the Egg Hunt, we went to the Reading area to visit Daddy's family. We started out at Pagoda and visited Aunt Kelly and Pop Pop. From there, we went to Fleetwood to see Grammy and Bob-bob (That's what I called him). It was a normal night and I ate a yummy Roast Beef dinner. I went to bed and then that's when it all happened. I woke up Sunday morning and there were presents for me to open. I got Some clothing, bubbles, sidewalk chalk and some candy. My favorites were the gummy worms. Mmmm...
Giving Mommy her Easter present (thanks for covering for me, Grammy.)
This is my "outside of Grammy's house on Easter" picture from this year.

And, my "outside of Grammy's house on Easter" picture from 2006.

We had to leave Grammy's house and go to GG's. Great Grandma and Grandpa hid eggs for Mommy and Daddy. Of course, mom and dad fought over the eggs but in the end, they let me open them all and get the cash.

Well, it was time for me to get to my eggs. Inside all of my eggs, there were mini animal crackers. I had them all over the floor. They were yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment