Mom and Dad kept telling me that it was time for a long ride. So, what did we do, we stocked up some toys, put them in my small toy bin and put them on the seat next to me. Here, I am playing with my Thomas train track. It's a perfect size for in the car. I just kept yelling at Mom to "Wind up" my train. I didn't want to wear my sunglasses over my eyes. So, most of the time they were stuck on my forehead. Mom thought that I looked silly.
Time to go to the beach. I wasn't a big fan of the beach. I had Auntie Kelly carry me the whole way down and then when we got there, I sat on a towel. I didn't even like the sand getting in my toes. But, some how, Daddy dug a hole and at least got me to put my "piggies" in with him.
Are you guys ready yet? Time to go to the beach again. What's going on? You need to move a little faster. Mom and Dad were always really slow at getting ready (because they had to get me ready first). So, most days, Grammy and Kelly took me down earlier. Here's a picture of me...ready to go...buckets and all.
Auntie Kelly and Mommy dressed up to go out. I got to use one of my new favorite phrases on them before the left. I called them "Hot Mamas."
Just give me water and I'm happy. Try to take me away and I might pout. I think Mom was trying to pull me away from the water so that we could go in for lunch. I wasn't really happy with her.
But, we stayed for a little bit longer and jumped some waves. I quickly wiped that pouty lip off my face and replaced it with a smile.
I filled up the sprinkling can and watered Aunt Kelly's feet.
Mom and Dad said that they can tell when I'm having fun. Apparently I stick out my tongue when I'm having a good time.
Here is a picture of the Plaza. We were on the 15th floor on the right hand side.
Just some more cute shots of the beach...

We went down to the boardwalk that night for dinner. The best part of the night is we rode the bus to get to the boarwalk. I was VERY excited and loved every minute of it. We ate at a place called Shenanigan's. It was really good. After we ate, we went for a little walk to see what fun things we could get into. On about 13th Street, they were flying kites outside of the Kite Loft. I enjoyed watching them in the sky.
July 25
Bike ride time. Daddy enjoys getting up early in the morning and taking us for bike rides. Grammy joined us this year. I really didn't want to sit still that long and ended up taking rides on every one's laps instead.
Dad and me posing on the beach.
Daddy finally got to bury my feet in the sand. I started to like it by this point.
Then, I would run down to the water and rinse the sand out of my toes.
Here's a fun time...I was collecting seaweed and bringing it back to our blanket. I even brought some back inside to show G.G.
Smile pretty Mom and Dad!!!
We went to Fish Tales to eat this night. They had a cool boat for us kids to play on. Even the bigger kids liked it (DADDY!!!).
I would climb all the way to the top and then go down one of the slides all by myself. It was a soft landing in the sand.
When we finally got our table, I didn't want to sit down. It was close to my bed time and I got a little rambunctious. So, I decided to dance on the table. Yes, I took my shoes off. Don't worry.
Fish Tales had all of the coolest stuff. After dinner, Grammy took me over to the swings and we just relaxed for a little while. I love that place.
July 26
Boat, on it. Ride it. Yup. That's what I was saying this morning. Aunt Cindy, Uncle Steve and Grandma Cookie were in Bethany Beach. So, Mom and Dad took me over there so that I could ride in their boat. Here we are walking over to the marina. Uncle Steve was all ready over there waiting for me.
There were some little fish on the boat. Aunt Cindy and Uncle Steve were picking them up so that I could look at them a little bit closer. Mommy and I weren't too thrilled with them. Mommy even cringed when one would jump out of their hands. EWWWWWW!!!
I was a big boy and held on for most of the ride.
OK...the fishies weren't that bad. I touched a few of them when they got them out of the bucket. After we got back to the condo, I told everyone "Touch fishy. Touch tail." They were all really proud of me.
Uncle Steve let me drive. Of course I had to sit on Daddy's lap so that I could reach but it was a lot of fun. I even got to try and honk the horn.
Daddy took me for a walk along the bay. We found crab shells, seashells, sticks, seaweed and all kinds of other stuff.
After we got back, we got cleaned up and went to dinner at the dough roller. Then, we headed down the road to Jolly Roger's Amusements. I took a picture with Jolly Roger himself.
Baja Buggy was my favorite ride. These cars went up in the air and then bounced all over the place. I was smiling and giggling the entire time. The ride operator loved me too.
Here's taht smile that I was telling you about.
Another one...
And, I got a tattoo. There was a nice clown there that was decorating all of the kids.
Family shot #2. I've got my cheesey face on.
July 27
Last day to enjoy the beach. So, I'm going to do some early morning exercises. Running on the beach is very healthy...right?
Grandpa tough me a new exercise. It's called the CHARGE. The steps are easy:
- Back away from the water
- Hold your index fingers up in the air
- Run toward a wave and yell "CHARGE"
I had a blast playing this game and I wanted everyone to participate.
Wow Drew-Drew - it looks like you had a lot of fun. Maybe some day my Mommy and Daddy will take me to the beach!
ReplyDelete