Mommy took a weekend trip to Reading and spent it with Grandma. They were scrapbooking at a hotel and I couldn't go along. So, Daddy kept me at home. I had a great time with him. On Saturday, he drove me into New Cumberland for the Apple Festival. I had no idea what to expect. I was just hoping that it was better than the Middletown street festival.
Daddy tried offering me all kinds of apply treats but I turned him down. I just ate an entire order of french fries by myself.
Daddy didn't get any pictures of the apples but he did take some of me inspecting the fire truck. I was a little hesitant at first. But, after I warmed up to the idea of crawling in and out of it, you couldn't pull me off of the thing.
Me and my hat...with the french fries.

This big hose would come in handy in the hot summer months.

I wonder where the siren is.

Wow, I'm tiny!!!

I love lights!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment