Monday, September 22, 2008

Just a few characters

Mom and Dad had a special weekend planned for Nathan and I. We were headed to Old Mill Stream campground again. Of course, I was just excited to see Duke and Princess. Grammy came to stay in the camper with us on Friday night.

On Saturday morning, my wish was granted. Duke and I to together like peanut butter and jelly. Wait...I don't like peanut butter and jelly. Any way, Duke and I had a good time together. The Crayola crayons showed up too. These two were some really tall crayons. I look like a dwarf next to them.
Ahhhh. There's another one of my favorites. I'm in love with that princess.
But, no one compares to my chocolate buddies. Reese was roaming through the park too! It took me a little while to warm up to Reese but eventually I didn't want to let go. It's funny how Reese's hugs seem so familiar.
Do you know my favorite restaurant? It's Hoss's. Ask me where I would like to go and I will tell you. HOSTA's! I love the salad bar and their chef isn't too bad either. He was handing out coupons so that Mom and Dad could take me to eat! YAY!
I had to be on my best behavior. Santa was in the park checking up on me.
Sparky was there too. He was telling all the kids about fire safety. I liked his helmet.
After a long Saturday, we headed back to the camper. Mom was there. She missed out on all of the park fun. Grammy was exhausted from all of the park fun but somehow we still ended up going to eat at a local Smorgasbord. Mmmmm!

On Sunday morning, Nathan decided to take a bath in the sink of the camper. He slopped everything up really nicely. But, who can resist a face like this?
It's neat how this works. We headed to the park again. Today, I saw HB! He's my best buddy of all. He was a lot of fun today. We danced and he took a lot of pictures with us. Something makes me think that this character is a camera ham!
Filbert is the mascot for Isaac's. They were giving out coupons as well. I like to go to Isaac's too. They make some good Dino Nuggets.
I had to introduce HB to Nathan. I think Nathan liked him but he was more interested in his chew toys at this point.
HB even snagged a picture with Grampy Andy! Smile Grampy!
I made Granny climb to the top of the slide stairs three separate times. We went down the pink slide, then the blue one and finally the yellow one. Did I mention that it was about 90 degrees this weekend and we were HOT when we got done?
We had a great weekend. So great that Nathan passed out on our way back to the camper and slept the entire time that we packed up.




No comments:

Post a Comment