So, she made the chocolate chip ones by herself. When I got home from school that day, we worked on the Snickerdoodles together. Mom and I mixed the batter. Then, mom rolled them into balls and I got to roll them in the cinnamon sugar! Once they were coated in the cinnamon, I dropped them on the cookie sheet and Mom baked them.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Some healing cookies
Grammy decided that it would be a good idea for us to make some of Gigi's famous Christmas cookies for Gigi's service. So, Mommy made Chocolate Chip, Ribbon Cookies and Snickerdoodles. Mommy was a little nervous about making the cookies because Gigi's always tasted so good. But, Daddy told her "If you can read, you can make the cookies." Thanks for the encouragement, Dad!
So, she made the chocolate chip ones by herself. When I got home from school that day, we worked on the Snickerdoodles together. Mom and I mixed the batter. Then, mom rolled them into balls and I got to roll them in the cinnamon sugar! Once they were coated in the cinnamon, I dropped them on the cookie sheet and Mom baked them.
So, she made the chocolate chip ones by herself. When I got home from school that day, we worked on the Snickerdoodles together. Mom and I mixed the batter. Then, mom rolled them into balls and I got to roll them in the cinnamon sugar! Once they were coated in the cinnamon, I dropped them on the cookie sheet and Mom baked them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment