Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas in Bookland

We had another Santa encounter today. Mommy picked us up from school a little bit early and we drove to Hanover. We got to go see where Granny works. She makes books. Santa came to visit all the kids and grandkids of the book makers.

Nathan went first. He was really brave and didn't even cry! He got his present and went right back to Mom.I sat on Santa's lap and we had a nice chat. I told him exactly what I wanted and made sure that we had an understanding. "Santa, I want a train table."
Santa brought a present for each of the children. He's one smart guy because he knew exactly what we wanted. I got a Lightning McQueen made of legos. Mom opened the package for me and I didn't need any help putting it together. Nathan got bath toys. How did Santa know that one of Nathan's favorite things to do is take a bath. Now, he has a new dolphin to splash around with!
Granny - Thank you for inviting us down to see Santa! We had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment