Do you want to know how I can tell? Well, we got a special gift all ready. Nathan and I got new carpet in our rooms. Here's a shot of Nathan's room with the new carpet and all of his furniture moved back in.

And, my room. Thank goodness I got my bookshelf put back in. I was
panicking when it wasn't there. Stanley liked the new carpet too. Well, maybe not. He was just after my goldfish again.

Saturday night was the teddy toss night at Hershey. After the Bears scored their first goal, we got to throw teddy bears on the ice. All 6000+ bears that were thrown, will be donated to the Hershey Hospital.

Nathan and I were very good during the game. I sat in my very own seat and Nathan switched between Mom and Dad's lap. He had a great time munching on french fries.

When I got home from the game, there was a surprise waiting for me. It's been a big deal for me lately to get mail. We have a mailbox at school that our parents, grandparents and friends drop letters for us. I've been getting letters from Mom, Dad, Grammy, Granny, and Gigi-Pa. Well, tonight, I had a letter from Uncle Tony waiting for me at home. Tony had to fix my door so that it didn't put a hole in my new carpet. So, he cut the bottom off of my door and wrote me a message. Very clever, Uncle Tony!

Monday night was my Christmas program for school. I have been practicing my songs for a few weeks now and was very proud to present them to my family. Grammy, Gigi-Pa and Granny came up for the show. I got to wear a cute little elf hat while I was doing my singing on stage.

Nathan sat in the audience and watched too. Don't you think he looked handsome in his little tie?

The church had a nice Christmas tree in the hallway. Mom and Dad wanted to get a nice picture of me in front of it but I didn't want to stand still.
Then, Santa came to visit us. I got a puzzle and Nathan got a little toy! I was sitting with Miss Megan, one of the helpers in the Nursery Room during the afternoons.
Nathan is sitting with Miss Lizz. She helps in the nursery and One's room in the afternoons.

And, last but not least, here's a little snippet of us singing Jingle Bells. Notice that I'm doing more jingling and jumping than singing.
Drew should be in the front row...What's up with that?????
ReplyDeletethis blog is such a cute idea! i might have to steal this blog idea for when i have kids - whenever that'll be! :)
ReplyDeleteDrew is such a good singer ! It looks like the Rupp household is very festive. Like the new carpet !
ReplyDelete