Saturday, April 04, 2009
Hunting Eggs
Today was bound to be a busy day. The weather was great, but the wind was horrible. We set out for our first Easter Egg Hunt of the season. Nathan and I were a little tired. Nathan was able to hold off on falling asleep.
Me, on the other hand, I took a little snooze.
We ended up in Mechanicsburg at Mom and Dad's work. There was a sign out front that said Easter Egg Hunt.
Once inside, we were put to work. Coloring our Easter pictures.
After everyone got there, we were sent outside to our Baby Bunny hunting spot. Nathan didn't want to wait for them to say "Go". All he wanted to do was run around in the grass. Mom had to hold him back.
He was finally set loose, found one egg and was satisfied.
I was running around like a crazy man! I had so many eggs that my basket was nearly over flowing. There was no stopping me!
Just me showing you who was the main man in the Baby Bunny group! That's right! I got the prize egg!
After we collected all of our eggs, it was time to go back inside and have a snack. Nathan enjoyed the pretzels and drank some milk. I really liked the cookies and I spent most of the time checking out what was hidden in my eggs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment