Hershey Park officially opened on May 2. We weren't scheduled to go to the park, but Mom had to work. Shortly after Mom had gotten to the park, she realized that she locked her keys in the car. So, it was up to Dad to get Nathan and I ready and we headed over to the park.
All of the characters were standing by the front gate. I couldn't find Mom but this Kiss was awfully fond of me.

After Mom got done taking care of her friends, the characters, she had some time to ride with Nathan and I. We gave Tiny Timbers a try. As you can tell from Nathan's expression, he wasn't a fan of the "hill" at the end of the ride.

He REALLY wasn't a fan. He just wanted Mom to hold him.

He didn't like the Granny Bugs either. I thought I would try and console him by giving him a big hug.

That didn't work. Maybe he doesn't like the noise. "Let's cover your ears, Nathan."

Oh well, we tried. On to another ride. Mom was back to work and it was just the guys. Dad put me on the Frog Hopper and it was as good as ever.

Mom got done working aroudn 2:00 and we decided to stay in the park a little longer. While Mom was working, I was begging Dad to get on a roller coaster with me. Well, the only Roller Coaster that I can ride in the park is the Trail Blazer. So, as soon as Mom was done with her work, that is where we headed. Nathan was clinging to Mom, so Dad got to ride with me first. After getting off the ride, the report went like this "That was cool". Dad said that I laughed the entire time.
Mom didn't want to miss out on the fun. So, she took me to ride the Trail Blazer as well. It was just as good the second time. I could have stayed there all night long but Mom and Dad only let me ride it a total of 3 times that day.
To slow things down a little bit, we headed for the monorail. Nathan didn't mind this ride. Mom was holding him nice and tight.

After a few rounds of Traffic Jam (just 3 or 4 rides) Nathan liked this ride.

He took a late nap while we were still in the park.

When he woke up, it was time for a ride on the little train.

Dad found his buddy, Hershey Bar.

Nathan didn't like the carrousel at all.

Some shots of the park...
The new Boardwalk area with wave pool and lazy river.

The older boardwalk area...

Farenheit.
No comments:
Post a Comment