GL Industrial Services (where Mom and Dad work) held their company picnic at Metro Bank Park. The Harrisburg Senators were at home playing Erie. Before the game, we had hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, potato salad, cookies and a lollipop.
The WINK104 table had candy for us to enjoy. So, I got a lollipop. Nathan wanted some too so I shared with him.

That sneaky little boy even stole some licks when I wasn't looking.

After the lollipop, we also got a rain storm. The game was delayed so we hung out under the tent. Well, all the older people hung out there. I was running around having a great time.

Daddy got to chase Nathan around a little bit.

I was using my plate to catch water that was dripping off of the tent.

I wonder what will happen when I do this...

Ooops! Look what I did. It accidentally spilled down the front of my shirt.

We had a good time at the ball park. We didn't get to see any of the game because of the rain delay. But, I had a great time sharing my lollipop and playing in the rain with Nathan.
No comments:
Post a Comment