Granny was happy to see here grandbabies.
Friday, November 27, 2009
After our Thanksgiving festivities at Grammy's and Daddy's Black Friday shopping mania, we headed to Hanover for the tree lighting in the Square. It was really chilly outside but we were bundled up and ready to go.
Granny was happy to see here grandbabies.
Mommy and I snuggled to stay warm.
As a matter of fact, Mommy stole cuddles from anyone that she could get.
Santa's cabin was nice and warm. I told him that I wanted a Buzz Lightyear doll that had wings that go "up, down, up down" and a helmet that opens and closes. Of course, this Buzz Lightyear doll also has to talk and have a laser too.
Here's the tree...
Mindy's cousin Christy joined us for the fun. She completed this picture too. Nathan was playing his "shy game" by covering his eyes. So, I covered my ears and Christy covered her mouth. You've now got hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.
Granny was happy to see here grandbabies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment