This weekend's weather has been ideal for going outside. We actually hit 50 degrees and up and took advantage of it. Dad took us to the park on Sunday and we had some fun on the swings and slides. These smiles show you just how happy Nathan and I really are to be out in the sun.
Nathan really enjoys the swings. Daddy pushes him and he just giggles away. Oh yes, he sticks his tongue out too. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Nathan was a dog.Nathan also likes posing for Dad's creative shots. Me? I'm too busy running around.
After the park, it was time for us to head to the Reading area. Grammy and Grandpa were celebrating their 7th anniversary and we went out to eat with them. Before we hit the restaurant, we visited Pop-Pop and Nanny. While there, we got some more outdoor time. Nathan looks like such a big boy in the BMW that he drives around.
He didn't quite have the steering thing down at first but by the end of our time outside, he was zooming down the driveway without slamming into the snow banks.
We can't wait for this Spring weather to stick around. Being outside was a lot of fun this weekend.
We had to make sure that someone was at the bottom of the driveway to stop him before he drove out onto the road.









No comments:
Post a Comment