Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Catching up!

Mom had a weekend away. Dad had to find ways to keep us kids busy. So, what did we do? We loaded up the car and headed to HersheyPark.
Inside the gates, we ran into Reese. I did a little dance with Reese and posed for some pictures.
We rode plenty of rides since the park wasn't too full.
Motorcycles are cool.
We ran into another favorite character.
We found out that Nathan actually enjoys the Frog Hopper now.
The trucks have always been fun for us.
I'm the big brother and I did a good job of showing Nathan around the park.
The next day, the weather was just as nice.  So, we had to take advantage of the weather again.  It was now time to hit up the park.  Picnic time!  Dad packed our lunches for us and we spread out the blanket.  We got to use our lunch boxes that haven't seen the light of day since we switched day cares.
Then, it was time for the fun!
Rolling in the grass is lots of fun!
And, one more thing...GG-Pa, what kind of bird is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment