Breakfast this morning started at the camper. We were chowing on some pancakes around our Christmas Tree.
We got some play time in too. It wouldn't be camping without a little hockey in the streets.
When we got ready to leave the camper, we found this little guy hanging out in our table. He was probably enjoying the heat from our portable stove.
Off to the Magic Kingdom. We saw Stitch and he was behaving quite nicely.
Nathan and I got on the Astro Orbiter. Nathan really liked this ride. It was the first time that any of us had gotten on this ride.
Dad and I enjoyed Goofy's Barnstormer.
We also waited in line to meet the princesses. This was the first time that we had ever done this too. Nathan and I liked Cinderella. She was fun and she tickled us to make us laugh.
Belle was sweet too!
Then, it was off to Tom Sawyer's island. There were lots of trails and caves to explore.
Nathan found a barrel and posed for a picture..
Look at these old crates! We had fun climbing on them.
I had fun sitting around watching Big Thunder Mountain.
That night, we had dinner in Italy (in Epcot). We tried out the new pizza place and boy was it yummy! The pizza was huge but the 4 of us finished it off.
Epcot had stages set up in many of the countries. On many of these stages, people told stories about Christmas in their countries. It was really interesting to learn about their traditions.
We were lucky and got a seat to see the Candlelight Processional. The singing was beautiful!
After all of that fun, I got to sit on Santa's lap. Nathan would have been there but he fell asleep in the stroller.
Time for Illuminations! Lights, water and fireworks are a great combination!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment