Our day today started at Downtown Disney (DTD). It was a beautiful morning and Nathan and I got the chance to enjoy the fountains at DTD.
This is the Characters of Flight balloon that flies at Downtown Disney. A flight in this balloon will take you 400 feet above DTD and from the top, you can see many of the parks.
Our little shadow...
Epcot's Spaceship Earth.
Hollywood Studio's Tower of Terror.
Blizzard Beach.
Here, you can see the Sorcerer's Hat and the Water tower at Hollywood Studios.
That white capped mountain in the distance is Everest at Animal Kingdom.
After checking out the sights, we went to a great store called RIDEMAKERZ. This is where Nathan and I got to pick out and create our own custom car. Nathan and Mom tried to assemble Nathan's firetruck.
I was acting like a pro and putting my racecar together.
Here we are with our semi-finished products. We still have to put the decals on but we love our new cars.
For lunch that day, we ate at T-Rex. There were all sorts of prehistoric food that we could try.
We were seated in the asteroid room. Every 20-30 minutes, there was an asteroid shower and the room would change colors.
We looked like Smurfs and it was fun taking pictures in there.
We really are silly.
Dad and I being on our best behavior.
Further downtown, we visited the Lego store. There were plenty of blocks to keep us occupied for a while and neither Nathan or I wanted to leave.
There were some great Christmas decorations to take our pictures with. It's hard to believe that it was the end of November and we were wearing shorts and T-shirts.
We were off to Animal Kingdom to check out a few things. This was their tree.
Dad and Nathan got comfortable while we waited for the Jingle Jungle Parade to roll through.
Here it comes. We saw Minnie and her float covered in Christmas goodies.
Pluto was dressed as Santa.
Donald rode along in his snow covered boat.
After the parade, we stood in line to visit with some of our favorite characters. Donald is still one of Nathan's favorites.
Briar Rabbit and Briar Fox were there as well. You don't get to see these two very often.
Goofy is just plain silly.
Minnie is lovable.
Mickey looked quite festive.
At the end of the night, I wanted to be a little camera ham. So, I posed for some pictures by this tree.
Take more pictures, Dad!
Don't stop now!
Here's one more.
It was still warm enough that evening that we could hit up the swimming pool. Dad and I had fun splashing around together.
Nathan and Mom stayed around the edge of the pool and complained that they were chilly.
We told Mom and Dad that we weren't tired. Really. We were just faking it in this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FUN! :) I love the last picture, guys!!!
ReplyDelete