Sunday, February 27, 2011

Deacon and Drew at it again!

I had a visitor this weekend. Deacon is one of my best friends and I have known him for many years.

We started out our weekend by going to Hershey to enjoy the Chocolate Covered Parade. Mommy needed some back up so she invited Granny to come with us.
Nathan had a great time dancing with Rolo.
When we got home, Deac and I caught some TV together.
Nathan is just a little clown.  While we were eating dinner, he went into the bathroom and got Dad's glasses.  When he returned to the table, this is what we saw.  Silly boy!
We all fell asleep on the floor watching a movie together.
The next morning, we were energized and ready to go.
Dad had us cleaning up the yard.  We had fun moving the sticks to the wood pile.


It's so nice having Deacon here. We hope we can do it again soon! Miss you Deacon!

No comments:

Post a Comment