Finally! We get to play a game against another team! We played the Phillies our first time out and they were a pretty tough team.
Before the game started, we had to do our stretches.
Still warming up but I am intense.
Nathan gets to hang out under the bleachers.
My first time up to bat and I whacked that ball pretty good.
Starting to get bored...making dirt mounds with my feet.
Mom thinks that I look cute in my baseball outfit.
Batting again...
You would think that I was looking up in the air waiting to catch a ball. But, let me remind you that this is tee ball. Have you ever seen a homerun hit off of a tee? I was checking out a plane that was landing at a nearby airport.
Hey guys! Wave at the plane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment