Then, he saw the baskets and goodies in them.
Once I woke up, it was time for the egg free for all! I got to find all of the blue ones and Nathan had the green and yellow ones.
We had so much fun searching the living room for our eggs!
Hey! Look at that! Mom got to find some too! We helped her, of course!
I really wanted to rip everything out of this basket rather than take a picture with it!!!
Nathan got a new shirt!!! I think he liked it.Well, the four foot box ended up being a Mickey Mouse club house that Mom and Dad painted for us the night before.
After getting our loot at our house, we hit up Grammy's house.
Nathan tried to crack his eggs on his head.I put a duck hat on my head. GG Pa and Helen had these delivered to their place and the Easter Bunny told them to give them to us.
I would rather put a bucket on my head.
And, once again, this is our yearly pose with Grammy's flowers. Mom can't believe how much we are growing up and she wants us to slow down a little bit!
Oh, look at this. GG Pa loves the duck hats as much as we do! Love you GG Pa!
No comments:
Post a Comment