Daddy and I got up super early this morning. Mom and Nathan weren't even out of bed before we left. We headed to Hollywood Studios and this is what we found. An empty park. We were the first ones in line waiting for the gates to open.
Why? Well, I wanted to sign up for Jedi training. In Jedi training, I got to wear a robe and learn how to use my light saber. I was ready for the challenge.
After we learned the basics, we actually had to fight off one of the bad guys. Darth Vader came out on the stage. I didn't have to fight him.
I got Darth Maul. He's pretty scary looking and has a double red light saber.
The other Padawans and I were ready to take him on!
I was nervous at first and I didn't want to get too close. Really. Look at him. He's about 6 feet tall and I'm just a little guy.
But, I got brave and I went for his left shin. Yup. I out smarted him.
After that, we got to view the Star Wars parade. Jedi Mickey rode in his cruiser.
Storm trooper Donald was one of Nathan's favorites.
The real storm troopers were frightening. Look at those guns.
Look at the cute Ewok!
Chewbacca! Definitely one of our favorites.
Mace Windu is a pretty cool guy too.
R2 D2 is pretty awesome!
Ewww...there's Darth Maul again.
Ahsoka. She's a jedi as well.
I could have fought Ventress during my Jedi training. I'm glad I didn't get her because she is SCARY.
Darth Vader!!!
One of Nathan's favorite characters was Queen Amidala. He walked right up to her and didn't want to stop staring.
Fig'ran Dan and the Modal Nodes were wandering around the park.
Jango Fett was waiting to meet us! Nathan tried to use the force on him.
All right. This one right here is Aurra Sing. She was a roaming character and one of the hardest to get your picture with. She didn't talk. She just stared you down. She had really long fingers and hair and Nathan and I didn't like her. Daddy did, though.
Finally, we got her to stop and get a pic with Daddy.
Using the force with Captain Cody and Ahsoka!
Photo shoot with Drew!
Photo shoot with Nathan!
Oh! More Drew!
Finally! The Hyper Space Hoopla! This is one of the coolest shows during Star Wars Weekend. A lot of the characters come out during this time and dance. Chewbacca did a dance to "Welcome to the Jungle".
The Ewok was "Slash" from Guns 'n Roses.
Darth Vader rocked out to Metallica's "Enter Light".
And, C3PO danced through Iron Man.
\
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment