Sunday, May 29, 2011

June highlights

Just a few quick updates from June to try and catch up!
Pop Pop's birthday party. Nathan drove his best wheels.
Pop Pop's peanut butter mud pies were yummy!
Nathan's watermelon hat was a hit.
And, finally, some relaxation time with Pop Pop.
I had my tee ball picnic too.  The season was finally over and we had a chance to play.  Nathan tried to dunk coach Josh in the dunk tank.

Reagan tried to dunk his coach too.
Of course I had to take a few shots too.
June is also the month for us to enjoy qualifying at Pocono.  I came in first.

Nathan decided to sit this one out.
There were great splashing puddles everywhere.
Smile, Nathan.
It was a little loud out there.
Mom was bored and playing on her phone.
Pop Pop and Nathan had fun watching the races together.
Didn't take Nathan long to take a nap.
Codorus is a fun place to hang out during Summer Blast.
Lots of rides.  Lots of smiles.


Beautiful animals.

And, more rides.
I had my 6th birthday party!!!  Star Wars theme.
Our light sabers.
The slip n slide was a blast.
Until I got stung by a bee for the 2nd year in a row.
Cake fixes everything.
Cake is yummy.
Cake gives Nathan a blue tongue and give s Ms. Sharon the giggles.
It makes Jadyn take off all of her clothes.
Presents are fun too!
Watching the big kids get into light saber battles is fun too!
Super Nathan made his rounds around our house with a little help from Uncle Tony.

We found this lovely thing in our yard too...

No comments:

Post a Comment