Sunday, May 22, 2011

Star Wars Weekend Part 1

Our first day in the park was spent at Hollywood Studios with the Star Wars characters.

When we arrived at the gates, this is what we saw on the roof.  You really think I want to go into Hollywood Studios when there are storm troopers on the roof pointing guns at me?  Dad told me that all of the characters that we would see this weekend are on a special mission for Disney and they were not allowed to hurt us.  So, I went in.
Oh my gosh!  Look at this!  R2D2!  This is an excellent way to start our weekend.
Wait!  It gets better!  R2MK and Jedi Mickey!
Nathan and I rule the galaxy...Mom and Dad's galaxy. 
Storm Trooper Donald. 
Darth Goofy!
We think that one of Nathan's favorites was Queen Amidala.  Every time that he saw her, he wanted to meet her.
We met lots of other characters today as well.  But, we saw plenty more roaming around the park.  You'll see more of these later.

No comments:

Post a Comment