We took an early morning hike to look for deer. We didn't find any but Nathan found this hole in a tree.
Mom and Dad found some neat mushrooms.
A spider...
Dad & I found a few tadpoles but it was too chilly to go in after them.
Our ice cream trips are always a blast.
The next day, we walked a trail. There were lots of man made waterfalls and it was beautiful.
Dad took a moment to cool off.
I climbed this crazy tree.
With a little help, I was able to sit in the tree.
And, monkey see, monkey do.
We were finding huge worms in the dirt. It had been raining on and off so they were out a lot that weekend.
The salamanders were hanging out too.
I had to draw a picture of Boulder Field. This is Dad and me walking on the boulders with the trees in the background.
Me and my favorite rock at the campground.
A little froggy!
Out on another walk...
Family shot by the lake.
A trip to boulder field means that we get to climb on a lot of rocks. Climbing on a lot of rocks means that we get tired fast.
Aunt Kelly, Daddy and I hiked pretty far away from where we started.
I worked so hard, I got a hole in my sock.
Back at the campsite, our friend the chipmunk came to visit.
He was a little hungry.
Maybe more than just a little hungry
That little piggy shoved the whole peanut in his mouth!
Hiking is fun when you can sit and take rests.
We took a lot of rests!
Oh look, more dunking heads to cool off!
HA HA HA! That was funny!!!
Oooooh! That water is cold!
And, the last visitor to our camp ground was Buck! He was beautiful and hung around for about 10 minutes before he wandered (calmly) back down in the forest.
No comments:
Post a Comment