This past weekend's weather was absolutely perfect for some time outdoors.
We started by helping Mom dig in the dirt and pull some weeds. But, after that, it was time to play. Of course, it didn't take me long to get Mom's nerves going nuts. MOM! LOOK AT ME!! My feet weren't touching the playset. I could pull myself up over the top bar.
Oh boy, Mom! Look at this. If I put my foot down here, I can push up and get my chest over the bar. I think I'm pretty smart.
Whoa! I'm all the way on top of the roof. No worries, Mom!
I guess Mom calmed her nerves because she took a few pictures of Nathan and I posing on the playset. I think she would have liked it better if I would have been down with Nathan but that would have been no fun.
It wouldn't be a good day if Nathan and I didn't play some hide and go seek. This tree is a perfect counting spot.
Other plans ensued. We decided to pull over the picnic table and try to climb the tree.
When we found out that the picnic table wasn't tall enough, we begged Dad for help.
Dad got me part of the way up and stopped long enough for a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment