Friday, March 29, 2013

Please Touch Museum in Philly

Mommy and Grammy had off work on Good Friday and Nathan and I had off of school. It was time for us to take a road trip.
We were off to Philadelphia and headed straight for the Please Touch Museum. 
The first area that we played in was the water area.  Nathan and I had a great time splashing around with the waterfalls, dams and rubber duckies.
As we were leaving that area, we found this elephant only made out of recycled materials (mostly toys).
Nathan tried out the kaleidoscope.
Waiting for Nathan and Grammy to get off of the carousel, I got a little silly with the cut outs.
We built a pretend fire.
Nathan got to work the lunch cart for a little while.
I worked on cars in the Please Touch garage.
We got to decorate people with tape, pipe cleaners, yarn, crayons and googly eyes.
One of the rooms had these awesome kites in them. Grammy and Mom tried really hard to get good pictures of them.
Shooting rockets is allowed at this place.  You had to put the rockets together, put them on this post and wait for the air pressure to build up.  After this, it was time for lift off.  I think this was one of the favorite spots for us to play.
Another silly picture at the carousel.
Back at the garage, we found these cars that had magnetic wheels.  We could change them and make the cars look really funny.
Nathan took some time to build with some blocks.  We had a great time with Grammy and Mom.  We had both of them worn out by the end of the day.  Thanks, Grammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment