Sunday, September 04, 2005

Fleetwood or bust...

Mommy and Daddy had eye doctor appointments in Shillington this weekend. So, I got to spend some quality time with Grammy. We left Friday evening and spent Friday and Saturday nights at her house.

Before going to Grammy's we stopped by Pop Pop and Sue's house to visit. This was the first time that I saw Sue since I was born. She said that I am changing and growing so quickly. Of course Pop Pop was happy to see me. I fussed a little bit but then I fell asleep in his arms.
When we got to Grammy's, everyone was in bed. So, we snuck back to the bedroom and quickly fell asleep. In the morning, mom and dad got ready for their appointments and I kept Grammy busy. She commented that she wasn't even able to do her hair or her makeup.

Grandma and Grandpa Rohrbaugh came in the early afternoon to see me. I think I entertained them pretty well. They sat me in my bouncy chair and I cooed and giggled with them for quite awhile.
We left early on Sunday because Daddy had a football draft to go to and Mommy wanted to go to Kipona. While we were at Kipona, I got to spend time with Bill, Jodi, Jimmy and Zachary. Zachary still wants to know when I will say my first word and when I will be able to walk and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment