Mommy worked at the Picture People on Friday evening so Daddy and I spent some quality time together.
On Saturday, Mommy worked again. So, for 7 hours, Daddy kept me entertained. We didn't do anything too exciting. Oh, except for going to the grocery store. When Mommy got home, we got ready to go to Uncle Tony's band competition. The weather wasn't too bad. But, Mommy had me bundled up pretty good. The awards were at 8:45 but I just couldn't hold my eyes open.

When the announcer said that South Western had gotten 1st place, Mommy's cheering woke me up. She held me tight and I fell back to sleep. Congratulations, Uncle Tony!!! We are very proud of you!!! You've made a lot of accomplishments over the past 4 years!! You should be able to look back at this time and be very proud.
Mommy had to work again Sunday. So, Daddy took me to Reading to fix Pop-pop's computer. I got to visit with Aunt Kelly, Grammy, Great Grandma and Grandpa.
Aunt Kelly bought me a new "holiday" outfit and a new wardrobe.
Thank goodness for Aunt Kelly because we all know that Daddy can't dress. Thanks Aunt Kelly!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment