Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Doctor Update

And in the far corner, weighing in at 13 pounds, 4 ounces and 24.25 inches long, at 19 weeks old, is Drew Rupp.

Doctor Mack says that I'm looking really good. Mommy did a comparison on our statistics and she's finding that I out weigh her when she was my age.

I got 4 more shots today. And, next time I go in I'm getting a flu shot. YIK!!! I think they just like to make me cry.

After the doctor, mommy took me to Bookspan to visit some of her friends. I saw Lisa (And A.J.), the cafeteria ladies, the girls in H.R., the entire training and communications team, Suzanne and Lisa Decker. Suzanne, thanks for putting me to sleep. Mommy has your phone number and she knows who to call when I'm fussy. :)

Then, we were off to visit daddy for lunch. We went to Scales and I slept through most of lunch. We went back to Advantica to flirt with Vonnie and Mommy changed my diaper. I giggled for everyone and then Mommy took me home.

I had a long day but it was a good one. Thanks to everyone for letting me visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment