Friday, November 18, 2005

There's snowman like the Drew Man!!!

We went to visit some of Mommy and Daddy's friends at Hershey Park. For some reason, these people don't look like me. One of them is about 7 feet tall, wears a brown wrapper, puts his hat backwards and has big feet. The other one is cone shaped, in a silver wrapper and I don't know how she fits through doorways. Whatever! We had a good time.




We watched the music box show and I stayed awake for the whole thing. I got so excited that I left a present in my diaper for them after the show. Mommy had to clean me up, right in the middle of the Music Box Theater. P.U.!!!
Thanks to Aunt Kelly, I was nice and warm. I had my little snowman outfit on. I am so handsome!!! I don't mind wearing the outfit. It's just hard to get on. It takes atleast 2 people to get the thing on. But, I look so darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment