Then, Mommy started snapping pictures. I wasn't afraid. Then, that big guy that they call Hershey Bar showed up. For some reason, he kept giving Mommy hugs and it looked like he was whispering in her ear. (Mommy, I'm telling Daddy on you!!!) After I was done telling Santa everything that I wanted, Mommy took me to get pictures by the Christmas tree. Of course, HB had to follow us and get in on the fun too.
They said that HB had to leave because he was going to melt. Mommy said goodbye and about 10 minutes later Daddy was there. How convenient was that? I wanted to tell him that Mommy found another sweetie but he wasn't listening.That evening, Granny Smith watched me while Mommy and Daddy went to a holiday party. I really didn't do much with her because I had a fever and wasn't feeling too well. Mommy is getting a doctor's appointment for me. Thank you for watching me Granny!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment