What's that you say? You like hearing about my adventures and seeing my pictures. Ok, I'm sorry. I've just been really busy and I keep telling mommy and daddy to write but they just don't do it. What does a kid have to do to be heard around here?
Well, since November 19th, a few things have happened. Here it goes...
On the 21st I was sick so mommy took me to the doctors. I had a high fever and I wasn't eating right. So, the doctor checked my ears and told me that I had fluid behind both of my ear drums. (I must take after mommy). Since the Dr. couldn't find any other reason for the fever, he sent me to the hospital for blood work. YICK!!! They pricked my middle finger on my right hand and then gave me a big old gauze bandaid. The Dr. called back later that day and basically said that I had a virus. We just had to let it run its course.

I'm thankful that I was better by Thanksgiving so that I could go to Reading to visit everyone. We celebrated at Grandma Susie's with lots of Turkey, potato filling, sweet potatoes, corn, green bean casserole, gravy, great grandpa's applesauce, and lots of love to go around.

We celebrated Aunt Kelly's birthday and had one of her favorites...pineapple upside down cake along with some Apple Crisp. After dinner, I entertained everyone by showing them how I can roll over from one side of the room to the other. What fun!!! I even read them a book. I think I taught them a thing or two.

We went to Pop Pop's later that day and that's where mommy and I just couldn't handle the fun anymore. We passed out on the couch.

If that didn't tire us out enough, mommy got sick this week. We think she caught what I had on the 21st. She had a fever and couldn't move. She's better now but she looked like poop. Sorry, mommy!!!!
Today we went to Hershey's Breakfast with Santa with Pop Pop, Sue, Kelly, and Sara. We had a good time. We listened to stories, watched some juggling, sang, listed to Mr. Music, ate a yummy breakfast, talked with the characters and of course visited with Santa. Somehow Santa knew that Mommy's birthday was coming up and the entire restaurant sang to her. She turned really red and tried to hide behind the big Hershey Bar. The entire event put us into the Christmas Spirit so we came home and then Daddy went to buy our Christmas tree. We'll have to wait until it dries out to put it up.


It snowed last night. Mommy and Daddy wanted to show me the snow. So, before Daddy left this morning, he scooped up some snow in his hand and held it out for me to see. Before Mommy knew it, my hands were in it and I threw it all over her legs. She was wearing a pair of shorts and no socks or slippers. She was screaming that she was cold and she took me on a jog through the house, up to the bed and snuggled us in nice and warm. Brrrrr....
Have a joyous week and have a Merry Christmas. Hopefully someone will write before then.
No comments:
Post a Comment