Mommy was gone all last night. When she got home, her face was full of glitter and her nose and cheeks were rosy red. She told me that she had been at the North Pole visiting with Santa. And, while she was there, he made her into an honorary elf. Mommy said that she originally went to the North Pole to make sure that I was on the "Good Boy List". Santa said "There's no doubt about that one. You're little one has been an angel this year...all 5 months of it." Mommy told me that she had no reason to doubt this fact but she was just keeping checks on Santa. I'm including a picture of Mommy in her Elf suit.

When she got home, she had to wake me up. Daddy had gotten me to sleep so peacefully. I was sleeping in his arms for nearly 2 hours. Hey dad, how does your arm feel today?
No comments:
Post a Comment