Thursday, March 30, 2006

This weather is great

I got to go outside on walks and hang out in the play yard at Day Care. Then, mommy and daddy took me to the park. The swings are lots of fun and them make me laugh and giggle. I had another family staring at me because I was being so silly. After the swinging, we went on a loooonnnngggg walk. I fell asleep on the way around the park. Mom and dad were chatting about buying a house and all kinds of boring adult stuff.
Since it's getting nice out, mom has been showing me her flowers in the front of the house. I love to look at the yellow mini daffodils. I could just stare at those all day. But, when I get close to them, I try to pick them. Mom says that I'm not allowed to do that. I guess I'll understand some day.
Have fun and enjoy the weather while it lasts.



No comments:

Post a Comment