Sunday, March 26, 2006

Walk this way...

Daddy made a bet with Mommy tonight. Daddy says that I will take at least three steps on my own by April 26. Mommy's not so sure though. I've definitely been trying. I can pull myself up when I hold on to things and walk around my exercauser. I crawl all over the place now and get into whatever I can get my hands on.
Mommy and Daddy bought me a sippy cup today and I've been practicing with that too. My favorite foods right now are cereal with fruit, yogurt, fruit puffs, bread and every time we go to Giant, Daddy feeds me a chocolate chip cookie (without the chocolate). Mmmmmm!!!
I went to the doctor on Tuesday and she told me that I have another ear infection. I should be getting used to them by now. When they weighed me, I was 16 lb. 15 oz. One ounce away from 17 lb. I go in again in about 2 weeks for my 9 month check up. I'll be sure to have an update then.

We've been checking out some houses in the past few days. I've been helping mommy and daddy test the carpets, the showers and the bath tubs. I'm such a big helper.


No comments:

Post a Comment