Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Birthday parties, house shopping and dances


We got to go to Pizza Hut and celebrate Haille and Sophia's birthday. We blew bubbles, ate pizza and breadsticks and had lots of fun. Haille and Sophia were loving me up. They're so cool. But, I couldn't keep up with them yet.


Mom and dad took me to some more strange houses. They said they can't find the right one. It's either too small or there would be too much TLC involved. Just make up your minds, would ya?

This past weekend, we got to go to Hanover to visit. Uncle Tony got dressed up in a monkey suit and Mindy spent too much time on her hair. Then, they left and didn't come back until really late. I got to spend some quality time with Aunt Patti at Ruby Tuesday's and she fed me some really good food. Mmmmmmmm...


I learned some new tricks too. When mommy tells me to Shhhhh, I stick out my tongue and spit at her. Then, she'll wink at me and I'll try and imitate her. I'm so cute. I also like to play indian by patting my mouth while I hum. When I get loud and start to scream, mom just has to pat my mouth once and I stop screaming.

I'm getting to be so much fun. Mom and Dad are even finding it hard to keep up with me sometimes. This coming weekend, I am going to get on some rides at Hershey Park. I'll definitely be sure to let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment