
Mom had her company picnic at Hershey. We left early in the morning because Daddy said that he had to work at the front gates. When we got there, Daddy disappeared and this tall chocolate guy was walking with Mommy. (Don't worry, Dad, I kept my eye on him for you.)
When Dad finally came back, we met up with Shawn and Karin. We went and got some food and found my buddy, AJ!!! Konrad came too. We rode the monorail, the train and the lady bugs. I rode the trucks all by myself. Well, Mommy and Granny were sitting with me. It was so much fun. Let's do it again soon.


Mommy and daddy have been cleaning the house like crazy. They keep talking to me about a new house and I don't understand.
I've been helping them pack boxes. Everytime they clean up my toys, I dig them out again. It's so much fun.

I've been trying a lot of new food lately. I've had corn on the cob, freeze dried corn, apples, strawberries and bananas, french toast, scrambled eggs, Campbell's chicken noodle soup and chicken and stars. Mmmmmm!!! I love food.
No comments:
Post a Comment