
Mom and dad sold their house on Friday. After only being on the market for about a week, they got a really good offer. Looks like we'll be moving to Lewisberry in the middle of July. I'll have a back yard and a small farm next door. At least I don't have to help them move.
Since this weekend was a holiday, mom and dad both had off three days and we did a lot of traveling. On Saturday, we went to Fleetwood to visit with Grammy. Dodie's family was in town and we got to visit with Abby too. I found a new play mate. I wanted to grab her little cheeks and she tried to do the same to me. It was time for us to lay down for the evening but Abby and I put up a protest. We make a pretty good team.

At Grammy's I tested the water in her pool. Since she and Grandpa Bob had just put the solar cover on, the water was quite chilly. It didn't bother me. I still wanted to put my little piggies in. I would have gone in further but dad wouldn't let me. Hey Dad...YNF (You're No Fun)!!!!!!
We left Grammy's on Sunday and went home to Enola. We decided to spend the evening at home so that everyone could get a good night's sleep.
I got up early Monday morning and headed for Hanover. We were going to see some sort of parade. Mommy was telling me about the bands, cars, fire trucks and ambulances that I would see. I was in no way prepared for what I saw. There were motorcycles that came through first and they scared me when they revved their engines.

Then, came a lot of cars and I think I liked them. I liked to watch the wheels go by. I heard some drums and saw a band. I was looking for Uncle Tony, but I didn't see him. Some more cars drove by and then I heard some more drums. Here he comes!!! We couldn't see Uncle Tony because he was on the opposite side. No biggie. We went to visit him where he stopped marching.
While we were visiting, we saw Great Grandma Trish and Aunt Donna. Great Grandma Trish was riding in a car behind South Western High School. Fun Fun!!!

After the parade we decided to go to Granny's to swim. The water was really chilly the first time we tried. But we tried again after lunch and this time, mommy even got in. We splashed around and I even tried to swim. I love the water. I probably could have spent the rest of the day in there.

Now, we're at home and mom and dad are preparing for another week at work. BORING!!! Why can't every day be like this weekend?
I'm done with this blog now. Hopefully I can write again soon.
Congrats on selling the house!
ReplyDelete