Thursday, June 15, 2006

Birthday Wishlist


Well, my birthday is coming up very soon. I've been so busy playing and giggling that I almost forgot. Mom and Dad have been reminding me. Some people have been asking me what I want for my birthday. Well, here's my wish list...
  1. My two front teeth would be nice. I know that this is normally sang around Christmas time, but I changed the lyrics up a little bit. "ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY ARE MY TWO FRONT TEETH!"
  2. I really like wheels. I've got some on my mail cart from Aunt Veronica and the cool car that Granny gave me last weekend. (HA...she said she was saving it for my birthday but we broke it out of the box and were playing with it early. Love you, Granny!!!) I love to watch the wheels on cars as they drive by too. So, anything that has wheels that I can spin...that would be so fun.
  3. Of course, I like lights and noises. Mom and Dad will have to deal with any noisy toys that I get. :)
  4. I'm sure that I would love to try some wooden puzzles. Pop Pop has some of those that I'm going to play with this weekend.
  5. Mom says that I need clothes too. I'm growing but I'm still in my 9-12 months clothes. I could use some shorts to go with all of my onesies. Also, some summer PJ's.
  6. I need a car seat. I'm growing out of the one that Mom keeps in her car. I need to get a big boy seat. I'll soon be able to face forward in the car too. That's so exciting.
  7. I'm getting kind of tired of all of my bath toys. Some new ones would be nice.
  8. We're moving 2 weeks after my birthday. We're going to have a yard to play in. Yard toys and water toys for in the back yard would be so cool. I love the water and I don't even have outside toys because we couldn't really use them where we are living now.

I think that's all I have in mind. I'm sure I'll enjoy anything. Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment