On Friday, we went to visit with Shawn and Karin at the Relay for Life at Northern High School. I took a few laps of the track and got to see one of my girlfriends. Abby was there to give me lots of kisses and we chatted a little bit too.
We went home because Mom said that we had a big day coming up. On Saturday, we went to visit my new school. I sat on a pony and played for a little while in my new classroom. It looks OK but I think I'm going to miss the ladies at the Enola Children's Center.
After checking out the new school, we went back home. I had a visitor when I came back. Lisa and AJ were waiting for me. OH COOL!!! Mom and Lisa were getting lots of things ready for us to play in. They told us that we were making something special for the Daddy's. Well, it started getting messy. So, we had to have some extra hands. Dad came down and manned the camera while the Mommies got us messy. They were sticking our little piggies in some blue goo and then smashing our feet onto a piece of paper. Ewwwwww...That made me mad. Check out some of the cool pictures.



After Lisa and AJ left, we went to Reading. Pop Pop was going to watch me while Mom and Dad went out for a little while. Ehhhh...No problem. Pop Pop and I did just fine.
The next morning, Daddy, Pop Pop, Nanny, and Kelly went golfing. So, Mommy and I went to visit Grammy. We went swimming and Great Grandma and Grandpa visited us too. FUN!!!! I walked for them and showed them how I can climb the stairs. Oh, and I serenaded them with my best version of E.I.E.I.O.
Then, it was back to Pop Pop's. We had some burgers and dogs and swam a little more. Of course, I had to ride in the swing. There's just too much to do around that place.




Finally, it was time to head home. Mom and Dad have to go to work in the morning so I'm going to let them get to bed early.
No comments:
Post a Comment