Sunday, July 02, 2006

It's fun to be ONE!!!

Oh Wow!!! What a weekend. Mom and Dad woke me up from my morning nap on Saturday and told me that they had a surprise for me. When we went downstairs, they had brightly colored packages waiting for me.

I ripped a few open and then I started to get sneaky. I would rip a little corner open and peak inside.
I got some puzzles from the Benavides Family and Mom and Dad got me a firetruck and a Weebles Weegoaway Camper. FUN!!!

Then, they said it was time for a snack.
But Dad, why did you get the matches out? I was so confused. They brought a cake over for me but Dad was trying to set it on fire! CRAZY!!! Whatever!!! He blew it out. Thank goodness. There was no stopping me. I dug right in. I stuck my hands in and grabbed some icing. It was blue and red. I had it all over my hands. It quickly spread to my mouth and chest. It tastes so much better that way. Hey, might as well put some in my eyes too.
This process is too slow. I just stuck my entire face in the cake. Mom was laughing at me, so I did it some more. Dad couldn't take good pictures because he was laughing so hard. HA HA HA!!! I got you guys. I destroyed that darn cake. I'm so proud of myself.

I let Mom and Dad know that I was done by throwing some of the cake on the floor. Again, Dad thought this was hilarious.
Time for clean up. Mom ordered Dad to clean the floor and the high chair while she gave me a bath.
My water was blue by the time I was done with my bath.

After the bath, we went to Wendy's for lunch. Daddy had to go to Annapolis to work for Hershey. So, Mom and I spent the day together packing and planning my birthday party. We went to the party store and bought some pretty neat stuff. We're going to have so much fun next weekend.

Thanks to everyone for my birthday wishes that I got in the mail and email. I hope to see you all soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment