Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekends are GREAT!!!

OK. Mommy's been home for awhile. I guess I can take some time away from her and write a little bit for my adoring fans.
The day after Mommy came home, we went to Mark and Gina's in Reading to watch the Eagle's game. Mark has these neat stadium chairs in his basement. I sat and ate some snacks on the chairs. I felt like such a big boy.















Then, it was time to start cheering for the Eagles. Yeah!!! They won!
















Good thing because I stole Mark's seat and he probably would have booted me out if they would have lost.















Yesterday, Daddy took us to Philadelphia to see a Phillies game. We met Pop Pop in Morgantown and then drove to the game together. We were in the Hall of Fame Section.















I had a mini-burger for lunch and it was YUMMY!!!















I had a great time at the game with everyone.
















The Phillies were having an easy time beating the Mariners. So, I just sat back and enjoyed the game.















I'm am Philadelphia's good luck charm.
When we got home, I didn't want to go to bed. So, Mom and Dad brought me out in the living room and played with me for about 1 hour. We were giggling and having a good time. I even showed off my 6 teeth for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment